Monday 16 April 2012

iTunesU Post 3

After watching some snip bits of my itunesU course I learned that these are like actual filmed class lectures. Whereas when I usually watch videos its usually just a marker and whiteboard

Here is the link to my iTunesU Course:
Birmingham University - Nursing

While scanning through my course I found this one lecture on Intra Muscular Injections and it has a live demonstration on a student.


Although actually being there for the demonstartion I had the better possibility of learning more but the live demostration on video is much better for the eye than picturess and words in text books.

Trust me... I know to you this may seem pretty discussing to WANT to learn about, but hey this is our future, and all them baby boomers are hitting the final stretch... if you know what I mean...

Another iTunesU lecture that I tuned into one day and thought was sort of neat and useable for personal knowledge later in the future.. was one on retractable needles... I found out that if you have even the tiniest little bit of O2 in the needle that you are about to inject the patient with, it would kill the patient!

 Overall, I totally enjoyed the free ride to Birmingham University, one that I know I would normally never get into. The iTunesU Courses are a great new and upcoming idea that I believe will boom with our ever growing world of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment